NEGATIVE [perception] = The Servant
The Servant is a slave to the Matrix of reality and is not free. She listens to other people’s opinions and ideas and digests them as her truth. She has problems with cultivating grace, bliss and gratitude as her perception of spirituality is of no earthly value. She says she is practical and a worker, but is merely working hard at holding an idea of what her value is in this world. She believes she is a slave to reality. She controls the type of slave she is. But she never can leave her master. And the cost of this mentality is her Authentic Life, wasted.
POSITIVE [Truth] = The Warrior
The Warrior defends her Truth. She does not care what comes her way, she chooses freedom; sovereignty. She access her stealth wisdom and takes nothing less than her birthright. She doesn’t let anyone’s ideas or stories steal her faith. She is vigilant, watchful and aware.
Read More About:
- The Root Chakra Archetype
- The Sacral Chakra Archetype
- The Solar Plexus Chakra Archetype
- The Heart Chakra Archetype
- The Throat Chakra Archetype
- The Brow Chakra Archetype
- The Crown Chakra Archetype
- The High Heart Chakra Archetype